- Youth Development Site Index
- Youth Development Administration
- Youth Asset Building
- Alternative Placements
- Behavior Intervention
- Driver Education
- Dropout Prevention
- Student Assistance
Administrative transfer applications received by June 1 will receive priority consideration and letters will be mailed in July. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis pending available space at the requested school site. Please be aware that this process may take up to 2 weeks to finalize.
The Youth Development Department operates on the premise that all young people will be successful when offered the right combination of opportunities, supports, and services to help them develop in a positive way. Members of our department are dedicated to helping young people make positive changes no matter what circumstances they face.
We encourage our students to grow to their full potential by providing supportive relationships, meaningful opportunities, and access to services.
- We work to engage students beyond the classroom by actively encouraging them to join clubs and activities.
- We teach social responsibility and help our students learn that giving back to our community is a source of great fulfillment.
- We provide leadership opportunities for students to develop skills essential to success in school and life.
- NNPS supports students facing challenges through academic tutoring, mentoring, and crisis support.
- Learn more about Youth Asset Building.
The Big Give Back Program connects NNPS high school students with volunteer opportunities in the community. Learn more!