- Family Resources
- Hours of Operation
- Health Information
- Student Handbook
- Telephone & Address Directory
To ensure that schools and students are prepared for the first day of classes, parents are encouraged to register students as soon as possible.
Parents, please discuss bus stop safety with your children.
- Bus Stop & Zone Finder (2012-13 routes available Aug. 27)
- Transportation Website
- NNPS Bus Stop Rules
- Bus Safety Tips from the National Safety Council
Delays & Weather Information
- Online at www.nnschools.org/closings
- NNPS-TV Ch.47 (Cox) Ch.17 (Verizon)
- NNPS Information Line: (757) 283-7810
- NNPS Admin Office: (757) 591-4500
More Family Resources
- Directory of Schools
- Dress Code Information
- Rights & Responsibilities Handbook for Students & Parents
- More Helpful Family Resources
- Subscribe to NewsLines, our monthly e-newsletter
- NNPS Facebook Page
- Follow @nnschools on Twitter
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
Parent Express is a web-based tool that allows families to communicate with a student’s school and monitor attendance and grades. Families of middle and high school students can see assignments, schedules, and progress toward graduation.
Household size and income will be used to determine eligibility for free or reduced price meals. Apply online after August 17, 2012. Only one application per household needs to be completed.