Even though this is not a commercial web site, we comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
Google Workspace for Education Notice to Parents and Guardians
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site(s):
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
The NNPS website uses a third-party service for tracking and reporting visits to our site in order to understand our web traffic. The information collected about your visit to our web site is not used to personally identify you. We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The following specific and summary items may be collected:
- The IP address from which you access our web site (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the World Wide Web).
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain).
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site -- for example, Internet Explorer on Windows or Safari on Mac..
- The dates and times you access our site.
- The pages on our web site you visit, including their size.
- If you followed a link from a previous web site to our web site the URL of that referring web site.
- Any errors you may encounter while using our web site.
We use a third-party service provider for our site search feature and for web analytics (Google). Please review the Google Privacy Statement.
If You Choose to Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, for example, by sending us e-mail, we use that information to respond to your message. We do not create individual profiles or mailing lists with the information provided. No information, including your e-mail address, will be sold or distributed to any other organization without explicit, advance permission.
In the event of illegal or unlawful practices, the specific and summary information may be shared with duly authorized law enforcement agents.
Links to Other Sites
Keeping Children Safe Online
Children should be sure to ask their parents for permission before they send any information about themselves (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the Internet. We encourage parents to get involved with their children's online usage and to be aware of activities in which they are participating.