NNPS Web Services is part of the Community Relations department. Our team is responsible for directing and maintaining the development of the Newport News Public Schools district website, school websites, and internal sites and applications. We work with faculty and staff to ensure that content supports the district's strategic goals and serves the needs of students, staff, families and the community.
Our goal is to provide excellence in customer service, resources, maintenance and best practices in website technology, while ensuring the district and school websites are user-friendly, up-to-date, accessible and consistently branded.
Our services include:
- Website design, organization and standardization
- Content management
- Web application development
- Web database design and development
- Web project consulting
NNPS Web Team
Coordinator II, Webmaster
Responsible for team supervision, web design, information architecture, art direction.
Web Applications Developer
Responsible for developing web interfaces and applications.
Web Content Developer
Responsible for content development and maintenance.
Some online resources are not managed by the Web Team. These include:
- Job postings and Employee Self Service (contact Human Resources)
- District Social Media (contact Community Relations)
- ParentVUE and StudentVUE (contact your school's ParentVUE Coordinator)
- Sharepoint, Email, Web Filtering, Google Sites (contact Technology Help Desk)
- Student Information System (contact SIS Help Desk)
- ERP (contact ERP Help Desk)